6 Sisters, all with names beginning with the letter C, and our amazing Mother...showing off our projects, newly found skills, knowledge and achievements. We're just trying to keep in touch- using technology to span the distance of hundreds of miles that separate us. Sisters C- we're best friends and each other's biggest fans and support.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ice...

Denver got hit with a BIG snow storm over the weekend, and I took advantage of the ice to practice some photography skills.

I'm finding that I'm starting to look at the world just a little differently...I notice things I never did before, and that I often wish I had my camera just a little bit closer on hand. When I had those thoughts the other day, I took advantage of a quiet minute or two and DID grab the SLR and snapped a few shots...

Hope you enjoy some of them!

















1 comment:

  1. I love the geometry in some of these pictures! But looking at them makes me feel cold! (maybe that is a good thing, it means you really captured the environment properly).

    ReplyDelete