6 Sisters, all with names beginning with the letter C, and our amazing Mother...showing off our projects, newly found skills, knowledge and achievements. We're just trying to keep in touch- using technology to span the distance of hundreds of miles that separate us. Sisters C- we're best friends and each other's biggest fans and support.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Scrap Color Book

One of the most recent projects has been a scrap color book. See the photos below...











Peewee-pint was "helping" me take the photos, hence his head in some of the pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I might have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I have been wanting to make a quiet book for church. I will have to call you to get help with ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few ideas for other books as well...maybe we can work on some when you're here.

    ReplyDelete