6 Sisters, all with names beginning with the letter C, and our amazing Mother...showing off our projects, newly found skills, knowledge and achievements. We're just trying to keep in touch- using technology to span the distance of hundreds of miles that separate us. Sisters C- we're best friends and each other's biggest fans and support.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Delicious dinner

I loved what I ate last night.
Soybeans, fresh zucchini, mushrooms, onions,snow peas and walnuts in a stir fry.  Yumee!

I ended the day with cottage cheese and tomatoes.  Cami thought it was disgusting but I think it is delicious and much better than a bowl of ice cream.  Besides the taste, I like that the cottage cheese is a good source of protein which I am often lacking.

I didn't exercise very hard for the last two days, a 30 min bike ride on Wed and 30 min walk on Thursday but I am getting ready to go hit the hills on my bike right now.

How are you doing Jen?

I was thinking this morning how good I feel without eating the garbage!

1 comment:

  1. Just for the record I love tomatoes, cucumbers and cottage cheese with a little bit of pepper.

    ReplyDelete