6 Sisters, all with names beginning with the letter C, and our amazing Mother...showing off our projects, newly found skills, knowledge and achievements. We're just trying to keep in touch- using technology to span the distance of hundreds of miles that separate us. Sisters C- we're best friends and each other's biggest fans and support.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Flower Quiet Book





Here is a touch and feel book I made for my friend's baby.  She just had her third girl and works at a child's clothing store.  So I decided to make her something unique.  The pages have stuffing in them to make them puffy.  The idea of the book is for the baby to be able to feel different textures and see lots of bright colors. I hand stitched everything because I am cursed on the sewing machine and really can't use it.  But I think overall the book turned out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment