6 Sisters, all with names beginning with the letter C, and our amazing Mother...showing off our projects, newly found skills, knowledge and achievements. We're just trying to keep in touch- using technology to span the distance of hundreds of miles that separate us. Sisters C- we're best friends and each other's biggest fans and support.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Monster Pants...

I found this adorable fabric at JoAnns, and knew I needed to made something with it!  So, all three boys got new pj pants from me (and tee-shirts to match) in their Easter baskets this year.  I only got photos of Chubbs, but the other two have identical pants (in their own sizes, of course; and short-sleeved, solid color tee-shirts to match-one yellow, the other blue).  I was pleased with how they turned out!


His shirt is PERFECT to go with the pants...I wished I could have found more in the larger sizes!

1 comment:

  1. Drake LOVES his pants! Sometimes he throws them in our day pack just in case he has to be a "super hero" because they are his super hero pants.

    ReplyDelete