6 Sisters, all with names beginning with the letter C, and our amazing Mother...showing off our projects, newly found skills, knowledge and achievements. We're just trying to keep in touch- using technology to span the distance of hundreds of miles that separate us. Sisters C- we're best friends and each other's biggest fans and support.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

Yesterday I tried to make cinnamon roll pancakes.  I used the recipe from Recipe Girl.  They look fantastic and so fun! My attempt did not turn out as well as the ones on the Recipe Girl blog.  I used wheat flour instead of white.  I also substituted margarine for butter which is where I think I went wrong.  I couldn't get nice swirls.  But they tasted really good!

2 comments:

  1. Aiden LOVES cinnamon rolls-I'd bet he's LOVE these too! I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is the perfect combination of Jordan and my favorite breakfast foods (I love cinnamon rolls and he loves pancakes). If he ever goes back to his regular diet I will have to try and make these. Thanks for the post Cara!

    ReplyDelete